The visa procedures at Noi Bai airport (in Hanoi capital) is so simple and quickly. However, there's still some difficulty for travellers to find the Vietnam Immigration Counter at Noi Bai Airport when visit Hanoi in the first time. So, this article will help you solve this confusion.
Noi Bai is located 28 miles north of Hanoi. It may take about 1 hour or 45 minutes for visitors tranfer from Noi Bai aiport to Hanoi Old Quater without traffice jam.
Please take a look at Noi Bai map below, visitor can locate easily the Vietnam Immigration Counter:
1. Noi Bai - Arrival:
2. Noi Bai - Departure:
3. Vietnam Visa Stamp Procedure At The Airport:
In order to save more time for queuing to get visa stamp at the airport, please should pay attention to our notices and prepare carefully and accurately all of necessary documents as below:
- - The Vietnam visa approval letter we sent to you via email must be printed and taken together with you to the airport.
- - Bring your original passport to the airport and make sure that its valid remains at least 6 months. Your passport is required at least one blank page where the visa sticker can be placed.
- - Take some money in cash for paying the visa stamping fee at Immigration Counter (US$ 45 for 1 month single entry visa; US$ 65 for 29 days multiple entry visa and US$ 95 for 3 month multiple entry visa).
- - Take two passport - sized photos together.
You are required showing all documents mentioned - above to the Immigration Officer and pay the visa stamping fee directly.
Futhermore, to avoid getting line at the Immigration Counter, we recommend you to use the airport fast check in service. Our staff will pick you up at arrival gate and handle all visa procedures around 5 to 10 minutes for you
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Immigration Team