I. PROCEDURES FOR GRANTING A NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD:
1. Foreigners had lived in Vietnam before 1975 having Vietnamese nationality or none and had children in Vietnam:
- The record of this case is like as the first case B section( which is detailed at part 1). However it has some additional documents:
1.1. Record of granting new permanent card for alien who declares late:
- - 02 declarations for reason late;
- - 02 copies of marriage registration or birth certificate of alien’s children;
- - 02 alien passport copies (if any);
- - 02 residence record copies (under the former regime)-if any;
- - Certificate declaration of military administration committee.
1.2. Record of granting new permanent card for children of alien:
- - Record of granting new permanent card for children of alien is like as B section( part 1) but it has some additional documents:
- - 02 copies alien passport of father or mother;
- - 02 copies alien permanent residence of father or mother;
- - 02 copies of decision from Vietnam president about withdrawing Vietnam nationality;
- - The record ID, household registration recovery (for who withdrew Vietnam nationality).
A View Of Vietnam Immigration Office
II. PROCEDURES FOR A REPLACEMENT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD:
- Every 3 years permanent residence card holders must apply in person for replacement permanent resident card at the Immigration Office of provinces or cities which are directly under the central Government. Permanent residence card holders must bring their cards and submit some new photos of new cards.
- If card holders don’t present their cards in accordance with the regulations, these cards can be withdrawn permanent. If card holders want to change any information stated in their cards, they must follow procedures like as procedures for new permanent residence card. However the record includes additional document: the replacement permanent residence card declaration (N9C form) which must be certified by local police residence.
Releasing result time: after 15 working-days from receiving complete valid record (fee exemption)
III. PROCEDURES FOR A LOST OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD:
- In the case of losing a perment residence card, the procedures releasing result time like as the procedures for change permanent residence card including 01 loss application.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Immigration Support Team