Ask & Answer

Hello. I'm Lee. How can I help you today?

1 answer


Hi, I am a Filipino ESL teacher in Binh Duong working under AIC. My TRC will expire on the 1st of April. I want to process the renewal on my own but what documents should I ask from my employer? I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Asked by Julie Ann R. Alimpuyo, 9 years ago

Thank you for your question!


Please confirm to me some below information:
- Was your old TRC got based on Working Permit or Business Owner? (because it's easier to renew if you own business in Vietnam)
- If you have working permit, have you been working at the company which guaranteed you before or at the new company? (because if you working in new company you need the guarantee from your company)
- Beside that, if you have working permit, I need verifying the valid duration of this licence.
Written by Vietnam Visa Support, 9 years ago

ยป View All Questions