How to get Vietnam visa in Austria
The Austrian citizen live in Austria or other countries needs visa to enterVietnam. There are two options to apply Vietnam Visa for Austrian citizen:
1. Apply online via VIETNAM IMMIGRATION! Then get visa stamped at airports:
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for citizens live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and DON’T want get unwanted troubles, as losing the important document (passport, money or documents) via postal mail or traffic jam when go to Vietnam Embassy, etc.
We strongly recommend you booking tourist visa or business visa online as the shortest and fastest option to get Vietnam visa because it’s many advantages:
- Processing time: just 1 to 2 working days in normal case. 4 to 8 working hours in urgent case and up to 30 minutes for rush case.
- Required Documents: No documents needed
- More extra services: some extra services extra services are available when you apply online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, etc. These services will help you save time and get more comforts in your trip.
- How does it work?
2. Apply via VIETNAM EMBASSY! Then get visa stamped at Austria
Vietnamese Embassy in Vienna, Austria
Address: Felix Mottl - Str. 20 A - 1190Vienna
Phone: (1) 3680755
Fax: (1) 3680754
Web Site: http://www.vietnamembassy-austria.org/vi/
APPLY VIETNAM VISA AT EMBASSY:
- Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- Required documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
- Extra services: are not available when apply visa at Vietnam Embassy. You have to handle all things for your trip to Vietnam.
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us.
We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!