Ask & Answer

Hello. I'm Lee. How can I help you today?

1 answer

Visa for dependent

Can you tell me the type of visa required for a dependent of a foreigner working in Vietnam? What are the requirements? Thank you!

Asked by Gynelle Gaskell , 9 years ago

Dear Mr./Ms Gynelle

Thank you for your question!


Type of visa for foreign worker in Vietnam is LD. Staying time up to 12 months. You need have a labor contract, income tax report (if any) then come to Vietnam Embassy to get this visa.

If you need more information, please feel free contact

Have a nice day!

Written by Vietnam Visa Support, 9 years ago

ยป View All Questions