Vietnam E-Visa is an electronic visa issued by the Vietnamese government to allow foreigners to enter Vietnam for tourism or business purposes. The E-Visa is valid for 90 days – multiple entry after 15th, August, 2023.
The Vietnam E-Visa is a convenient and easy way to obtain a visa for Vietnam. It can be applied for online and the processing time is usually very quick.
You are planning to enter Vietnam using E-Visa but don’t know is procedures? Let’s check this information about the steps on how to enter Vietnam with an E-Visa:
- Apply for an E-Visa online. You can apply with us by filling the form on our website and make payment.
- After the processing time, we will send you E-Visa to your email.
- Once e-Visa was sent via email, please save and keep it in mobile device or print it on a sheet of A4 white paper.
- Present Vietnam e-Visa saved on a personal mobile device or printed e-Visa and valid passport to the immigration counter
- The immigration officer will check your passport and e-Visa to make sure they are valid.
- The immigration officer will stamp your passport and give back to you.
- You will then proceed to the baggage claim area to collect your luggage.
- You are now free to exit the airport and start your journey in Vietnam!
By following these procedures, you can ensure a smooth and hassle-free entry into Vietnam with your e-Visa.
In case you travel to Vietnam via airport and dont want to be in a long queue waiting for check-in, you can book our airport fast-track service.
Here are some additional tips:
- Check the information on the e-Visa carefully once you receive it.
- Arrive at the airport early to give yourself plenty of time to go through immigration and customs.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your trip from the immigration officer.
- If you are traveling with any prohibited items, such as drugs or weapons, you will need to declare them to the customs officer
- Always keep your e-Visa with you during the period stay in Vietnam