The visa and Immigration procedures at Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh city) is so simple and quickly. The visa process takes around 15 minutes. However, there's still some difficulty for travellers to locate or find the Vietnam Immigration Counter at Tan Son Nhat airport when visit Ho Chi Minh city in the first time. This article will help you solve this confusion.
TAN SON NHAT airport is located 4 miles (6km) north of Ho Chi Minh city. Please take a look at a map of Tan Son Nhat airport and find down where to get Vietnam Visa Stamp:
1. Tan Son Nhat - Arrival:
2. Tan Son Nhat - Departure:
3. Vietnam Visa Stamp Procedure At The Airport:
In order to save more time for queuing to get visa stamp at the airport, please should pay attention to our notices and prepare carefully and accurately all of necessary documents as below:
- - The Vietnam visa approval letter we sent to you via email must be printed and taken together with you to the airport.
- - Bring your original passport to the airport and make sure that its valid remains at least 6 months. Your passport is required at least one blank page where the visa sticker can be placed.
- - Take some money in cash for paying the visa stamping fee at Immigration Counter (US$ 45 for 1 month single entry visa; US$ 65 for 29 days multiple entry visa and US$ 95 for 3 month multiple entry visa).
- - Take two passport - sized photos together.
You are required showing all documents mentioned - above to the Immigration Officer and pay the visa stamping fee directly. If you do not forget information, you will not get any hassle.
Futhermore, to avoid getting line at the Immigration Counter, we recommend you to use the airport fast check in service. Our staff will pick you up at arrival gate and handle all visa procedures around 5 to 10 minutes for you
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Immigration Team